Saturday, June 21, 2008

ha ha this picture was actually at the park! After we had lunch at the pavillion all of the kids went off and played in the stream and the playground. So me and my mom just chitty chatted together for a little while. We gotta little bored so i dug out my Camera and we decided to take some pictures. Were not normal i can tell you that ha ha.. we are always taking funny and weird pictures. So anyways me and my mom did fishylips.. I just can't believe how much we look alike!!!!!!! My mom freaked when she saw this picture.. she said that i should post it here. Well I would just like to say that my mom is my best friend and my hero.. I don't know what i would do without her! Thanks for always being there for me mom.. I LOVE YOU(:

1 comments:

Lisa said...

That is cool you think of your mom as your best friend! I didn't realize that with my own mom until I moved away from home!