Sunday, August 17, 2008

I MADE IT!!!!!


Soon after a short summer came volleyball tryouts...I had no idea until like a couple days before my best friend Josie told me. When i heard about them i got so excited! The first day we had them was the day before school started. There were 37 girls trying out in.. i did my best and in the morning the first day of school we would find out who made the first cut. Josie and I were really nervous but when we saw our names on the paper we were really happy. The second day of tryouts was a lot harder..more running and stuff like that. I was a lot more nervous the second day. When tryouts were over i was so so sore I couldn't believe it! on the second day of school we got to see who made the team..I was a little insecure and thought for sure I wouldn't make the team..but when I saw my name it made my whole day!!!!!!!! Now we have practice everyday after school until 5:30 I can't wait for our first game(:

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That's awesome you amde the team!Good Luck!

Lindsay Lou said...

holy cow girl u need to post something

Lindsay Lou said...

new